20060322

bored luh.

Random Barangs (:

1. Talk to someone you liked : haha, DUH. ;)
2. Bought something : uhh, food considered? :/
3. Got sick : 2 months ago?
4. Sings : IN THE SHOWERS.
5. Talk to your ex : hmm, seldom, but they are the ones who bother me.
6. Miss someone : LIKE DUH! keke, hope he KNOWS. LMAO-
7. Slept in your bed: myself.
8. Saw or heard you cry : guess so, usually my mum. LOL.
9. Made you cry : LOL, my ex ASS supervisor. AMAZING ISN'T IT?
10. Went to the movies with? the last time? : Oh, with the GRTCP gang on Jacelyn's Birthday!
11. You went to the mall with : Kelly LOVER! :p
12. Said "I Love You" and meant it : TWO YEARS AGO! LMAO-
13. Ever been in a fight with your pet : this sounds crazy, but I do smack Bobby's BUTT. HEE.
14. Been to California : nah..
15. Been to Mexico : I think those fake ones in America. LOL. When I was SIX!
16. Been to Singapore : LIKE DUH! It's my country.
17. Been to Thailand : Yeah, Twice, Bangkok and Chiangmai &Chiangrai :D
18. Do you have a crush on someone : yes luh.. *blushing.*
19. What book are you reading now : Uh... Between Two Eternities.
20. Best feeling in the world : BEING LOVED.. awwwwwws.
21. Future kids names : Hee.. See luh. :D
22. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal : stuffed banana counted or not?
23. What's under your bed : Another matress.
24. Favorite sports to watch : Soccer I guess, but it's a RARE thing, really.
25. Location : In my bedroom now..
26. Piercing/Tattoos : 4 earholes.
27. What are you most scared of right now : big brown giant beetles flying into my room.
28. Where do you want to get married : VENICE!!! LOL.
29. Who do you really hate : Nobody now. :)
30. Do you like being around people : Of course..
31. Have you ever liked someone you didn't have a chance with: haha, a few times..
32. Have you ever cried : If I said no, would I be lying?! stupid question.
33. Are you lonely right now : kind of.. but Joey is talking to me online..
34. Song that's stuck in your head right now : Hmm, Brighter than Sunshin by Aqualungs
35. Played strip poker : NO AND NEVER! hahaha. omg
36. Been in a mosh-pit : what the heck is that?
37. Ever liked someone, but thought they never noticed you : issn't that the same question as 31? oh, I really dont even know I was noticed or not luh.. ha.

:) yea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home